PRE-SALE IS LIVELearn More
- Alcohol and Substance Use account for 5.4% of world’s total percentage of disease
- Globally, 39 deaths per 100 000 population are attributable to Alcohol and illicit Drug use
- Drug & Alcohol relapse statistics may reach up to 90% following a period of recovery
- In the U.S. alone, 116 million adults struggle with chronic pain at a cost of $635 billion in lost productivity and treatment
- In 2012, healthcare providers wrote 259 million prescriptions for painkillers. Note that 100 people die every day due to opioid drug overdoses
- In the U.S. alone, 66% of released offenders recidivize within 3 years and 77% within 5 years
- Lack of focus on mental health and psychological well-being
Virtual Rehab's all-encompassing solution covers the following pillars :
1) Virtual Reality - A virtual simulation of the real world using cognitive behavior and exposure therapy to trigger and to cope with temptations
2) Artificial Intelligence - A unique expert system to identify areas of risk, to make treatment recommendations, and to predict post-therapy behavior
3) Blockchain - A secure network to ensure privacy and decentralization of all data and all information relevant to vulnerable populations
4) $VRH Token - An ERC-20 utility token that empowers users to purchase services and to be rewarded for seeking help through Virtual Rehab’s online portal
$VRH utility token is an intrinsic part of the Virtual Rehab network.
Users will be able to leverage $VRH token to order and download programs from the Virtual Rehab Online Portal, request further analysis of executed programs using Virtual Rehab's unique expert system which uses artificial intelligence, and users will be incentivized with $VRH tokens for seeking help and counseling.
All of this will increase the utility of the $VRH token and will ultimately benefit the token holders accordingly.
Virtual Rehab has numerous achievements and has received multiple global awards and recognition since its inception back in 2017. Please find below some of these accomplishments:
Evidence-based solution with proven efficacy results approved by physicians, psychologists, and therapists
87% of participating patients have shown an overall improvement across various metrics
Described by US Digital Government Head as a “capability that is very very promising for public services”
Only VR/AI company included in the US Department of Justice, Institute of Corrections Environmental Scan report
Partnership agreements in-place across the North America, Europe, Middle East, and APAC regions
Only company to represent Canada as part of the Canadian Delegation to Arab Health
Selected as one of Canada’s most promising high-growth life sciences companies
Featured by Microsoft’s leadership team at the Microsoft Inspire Innovation Session
Nominated by The Wall Street Journal for the WSJ D.LIVE Startup Showcase
Ranked by Spanish media as the first option for training correctional officers and rehabilitation of offenders using virtual reality
Featured by the media across 28 countries
VirtualRehab's team members.
Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & CFO
Chief Mind Technologist