PRE-SALE IS LIVELearn More
1. The IP2PGlobal Platform will be the first to offer unsecured crypto loans which there is none at this moment.
2. The loan will be priced using a single global benchmark rates that do not discriminate borrowers based on their country of residence.
3. A non-obligatory compensation fund will be made available to cover default risks.
4. Every borrower will have to undergo full KYC & AML compliance and proper e-lending legal documentation will be executed between borrower and lenders in order to enforce debt collectibility in the event of default.
5. Furthermore financing & disbursement will be in US$ pegged stablecoins to encourage real world usage.
Borrowers will have to stake a certain number of TWQ Tokens when applying for financing on the IP2PGlobal platform. As the borrowing and lending activities in the platform increases this will also increase the demand for the TWQ Tokens.
Since the P2P lending industry started in 2005, the global P2P lending industry has witnessed explosive growth with loan volume reaching US$419 billion volume in 2017 and expected to hit US$897 billion by 2024. On the other hand the crypto lending industry has originated over US$4.7 billion of loans since the market started in 2016. Both markets are expected to achieve further growth in the future, however, these past and future growth masked some critical issues, which are:
1. Localisation: P2P lending platform tends to pull borrowers and lenders from the same country, mainly due to familiarity, pricing and regulations.
2. Inefficient capital matching: localisation leads to inefficient distribution of capital between borrowers and lenders, since both parties are locked-in to the country benchmark savings & lending rates.
3. No unsecured crypto-lending: there are still NO unsecured crypto lending products because of issue of enforceability of smart contracts
TWQ Token's team members.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Head of Business Development
Head of Legal and Compliance
Head of Credit Risk Management