PRE-SALE IS LIVELearn More
The digitalization of money and the innovative reinvention of its transfer through newly
introduced technologies like the blockchain technology have marked the beginning of a new
financial era based on trust less system generation and validation of peer-to-peer transactions
on a distributed way. This new kind of distributed economy brought by cryptocurrency markets
gives us the opportunity to change your mind-set about the future digital economy thanks to
TPS(Tokenized preferrence shares) are directly proportional to the underlying assets of the companies listed.As the company's assets increases , the value of TPS increases accordingly.Additionally an investor earns 70% of the dividends declared by the company while the rest 30% goes to The TWEX. Furthermore, 1% of the total profits of the company goes to the investor and 0.5% goes to The TWEX.
TWEX's team members.
Director, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Business Development Director