PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Learn More

About InvestmentCoin(INV)

What problem does InvestmentCoin solve? (or: what human need does it satisfy?) and how exactly does it do so?

Everyone regrets not buying into bitcoin. We’re not saying this will be the next bitcoin but we are saying our cryptocurrency investment experts will spot it. No-one can predict the future, but we can stack the probability in our favour. This is an ICO like no other – we will spread our fund into to other up and coming Cryptocurrencies including strategic investment into suitable Initial Coin Offerings that meet our stringent criteria. Every 3 months, half of the total portfolio will be transferred into Ethereum and distributed to every holder of InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract.

With the large funds available to us InvestmentCoin will be able to leverage advantageous prices on the portfolio of ICOs we buy in to. Expected returns upwards of 5 times the initial investment will be amplified by our ability to gain initial discounts of between 30 to 50% on future ICOs.

Our initial 2 year life-cycle target is to reach 100 times the ICO funds raised. This will trigger a distribution of 90% of the portfolios value back to all investors holding the InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract. The remaining 10% will be re-invested in the next InvestmentCoin 2 year life-cycle.

How is the idea monetized? How do the token holders profit?

Every 3 months half of the total portfolio will be transferred into ethereum and distributed among all holders of InvestmentCoin via a SmaartContract

Team

InvestmentCoin's team members.

Roadmap


 

Quick notes

Tokenomics

Token Info

Available tokens: 90% Price: 1ETH = 500 INV Soft Cap: 0 ETH Hard Cap: 50 000 ETH Buy with: ETH, BTC, USD, LTC, BCH, any other currency Platform: Ethereum Location: United Kingdom Restricted: No

Other Info

MVP/Prototype: No Escrow: No Category: Exchange & Trading

User ratings

Rate the Profit Potential

What problem does InvestmentCoin solve? (or: what human need does it satisfy?) and how exactly does it do so?

Everyone regrets not buying into bitcoin. We’re not saying this will be the next bitcoin but we are saying our cryptocurrency investment experts will spot it. No-one can predict the future, but we can stack the probability in our favour. This is an ICO like no other – we will spread our fund into to other up and coming Cryptocurrencies including strategic investment into suitable Initial Coin Offerings that meet our stringent criteria. Every 3 months, half of the total portfolio will be transferred into Ethereum and distributed to every holder of InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract.

With the large funds available to us InvestmentCoin will be able to leverage advantageous prices on the portfolio of ICOs we buy in to. Expected returns upwards of 5 times the initial investment will be amplified by our ability to gain initial discounts of between 30 to 50% on future ICOs.

Our initial 2 year life-cycle target is to reach 100 times the ICO funds raised. This will trigger a distribution of 90% of the portfolios value back to all investors holding the InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract. The remaining 10% will be re-invested in the next InvestmentCoin 2 year life-cycle.

How is the idea monetized? How do the token holders profit?

Every 3 months half of the total portfolio will be transferred into ethereum and distributed among all holders of InvestmentCoin via a SmaartContract

Loading ratings...

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question
Loading questions and answers...

ICO Champs investors rating

Overall Rating

 
N/A

Hype

N/A

Profit Potential

N/A

Risk

N/A