PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Learn More

About BessCoinICO(BES)

Scroll to Video

What problem does Bess Coin ICO solve? (or: what human need does it satisfy?) and how exactly does it do so?

BESS Coin ICO – Coin Mining

Problem

Large amounts of electricity are needed to power the computers that produce cryptocoins.

For example, one in many, Iceland is expected to use more "mining" for virtual currencies this year than it needs to power its own needs.

Solving Problems

The High disruptive performance technology BESS Power Plant (BESS Kraftwerk™) plus Blockchain is decentralization of power generation and data storage with simultaneous integration of Renewable Energy Sources RES.

BESS power plants are equipped with the Blockchain technology decentralized transaction technologies for the organization of Energy systems such as transmission, measurement, billing, BESS Coin mining.

The blockchain technology requires a constantly expandable for transactions List of datasets that are available with the help of BESS Industrial computers, redundant and graphic cards like Radeon RX Vega56 with Hashrate von 30-45Mh/s.

BESS Power Plants are designed to participate in the European reserve power market. More than 500 Extensive free locations on the reserve power market in DEU are available.

BESS Power Plants found the net only power in abundance. The costs of this Energy for the mining is kWh 2,5 to 3,0 Cent EUR.

So mining with BESS Power Plants will be Industry Mining with High Performance and and low cost.

Another advantage for mining with BESS Kraftwerk’s, the power from the batteries is DC and does not have to be converted from AC to DC, this further reduces energy costs.

Economic

The participation in the BESS Coin ICO Mining is achieved with a partial ownership (disc from 200 EUR) on a BESS power plant + Blockchain technology.

BESS power plants participate with part of their output, 70% of the reserve power market, the remaining 30% are used for the Blockchain.

The profits generated are used to create new BESS power plants.

According to the current outlook for the reserve power market, participation will double in total every 17 months, which is 47% more in BESS Coins a year.

BESS coins are backed by BESS power plants and correspond to 1 BES = 1 EUR at the beginning of the transactions.

Participation in mining, the mining of new BESS Coins, can generate high profits in the near future, should many participants opt for this form.

The forecasts that the ether will overtake Bitcoin are good as soon as some of the projected BESS power plants go into operation.

The BESS Coin is tied to the ETHER Coin, in addition to the linear increase in value of the BESS Coins of about 47% per year; the BESS Coin could increase tenfold in the next 5 years, because the value of the BES will be the addition of new Blockchain’s with low energy costs measured.

The first project with economic calculation can be downloaded here: https://www.bess-coin-mining.com/#roadmap

How is the idea monetized? How do the token holders profit?

Every 17 months the token is doubled: see project 40 MW - economic calculation https://www.bess-coin-mining.com/index.php#roadmap

Here you can write any other relevant description of Bess Coin ICO if needed (optional)

BESS Coin ICO – Coin Mining

Problem

Large amounts of electricity are needed to power the computers that produce cryptocoins.

For example, one in many, Iceland is expected to use more "mining" for virtual currencies this year than it needs to power its own needs.

Solving

High disruptive performance technology BESS Power Plant (BESS Kraftwerk™) plus Blockchain is decentralization of power generation and data storage with simultaneous integration of Renewable Energy Sources RES.

BESS power plants are equipped with the Blockchain technology decentralized transaction technologies for the organization of Energy systems such as transmission, measurement, billing, BESS Coin mining.

The blockchain technology requires a constantly expandable for transactions List of datasets that are available with the help of BESS Industrial computers, redundant and and graphic cards like Radeon RX Vega56 with Hashrate von 30-45Mh/s.

BESS Power Plants are designed to participate in the European reserve power market. More than 500 Extensive free locations on the reserve power market in DEU are available.

BESS Power Plants found the net only power in abundance. The costs of this Energy for the mining is kWh 2,5 to 3,0 Cent EUR.

So mining with BESS Power Plants will be Industry Mining with High Performance and and low cost.

Another advantage for mining with BESS Kraftwerk’s, the power from the batteries is DC and does not have to be converted from AC to DC, this further reduces energy costs.

Economic

The participation in the BESS Coin ICO Mining is achieved with a partial ownership (disc from 200 EUR) on a BESS power plant + Blockchain technology.

BESS power plants participate with part of their output, 70% of the reserve power market, the remaining 30% are used for the Blockchain.

The profits generated are used to create new BESS power plants.

According to the current outlook for the reserve power market, participation will double in total every 17 months, which is 47% more in BESS Coins a year.

BESS coins are backed by BESS power plants and correspond to 1 BES = 1 EUR at the beginning of the transactions.

Participation in mining, the mining of new BESS Coins, can generate high profits in the near future, should many participants opt for this form.

The forecasts that the ether will overtake Bitcoin are good as soon as some of the projected BESS power plants go into operation.

The BESS Coin is tied to the ETHER Coin, in addition to the linear increase in value of the BESS Coins of about 47% per year; the BESS Coin could increase tenfold in the next 5 years, because the value of the BES will be the addition of new Blockchain’s with low energy costs measured.

The first project with economic calculation can be downloaded here: https://www.bess-coin-mining.com/#roadmap

BESS power plant in combination with solar power is the most cost-effective power source, because these technical units have no moving, wear-prone parts.

Team

BessCoinICO's team members.

Roadmap


 
2008 May BioEnergon Green Energy Ltd on shares is founded in London. Quality, continuous innovation, high precision and many years of experience have been established by the founders, engineers, technicians, lawyers and business people. The existing depth knowledge in electrical engineering, electronics, materials science, chemical engineering and legislation has been used to develop techniques that make the renewable energy sources' EEQ, to the primary energy source. The BESS Power Plant + Blockchain Technology was developed by BioEnergon Green Energy is in 6 years of development work, to the here presented Disruptive High Performance Technology.
2012 June Presentation 20 KW BESS prototype at the Intersolar in Munich. Even during the fair, we received news that solar and wind turbines would have to be regulated as soon as the nets were overloaded. The great interest in BESS, as well as the legal requirement to switch off EEQ in case of overloading of the grids, made the decision to develop BESS further.
2013 November Commissioning prototype BESS 250 KW semi-automatic.
2015 July Fully automated prototype BESS 250 KW Locations acquisition in Germany
2017 August Development BESS Token / BESS Coin ICO Project Development BESS Power Station 40 MW Hardegsen - Germany
2018 April BESS Token / Ico Offer Token Offer "First Big Project 40 MW Hardegsen" in Germany
2019 -January / September Commissioning 40 MW BESS Hardegsen - End 1. Step BESS token offer - Start 2. Step BESS Tohen offer - Creation of 100 MW BESS in Lower Saxony / Thuringia - Set up first "BESS standard" 600 and 1200 kW at supermarket chains / shopping centers - Listing BESS tokens - BESS Coin Listing - Development of BESS Coin Mining
2020 - End 2. Step BESS token offer - Start 3. Step BESS Token Offer - Creation of BESS power plants total 150 MW - BESS extension Austria - Switzerland - Netherlands
2021 - End 3. Step BESS token offer - Creation of 210 MW BESS power plant output - Extension Africa - Development "BESS Africa Coin"
2022 - End 3. BESS token offer - Start 1.BESS Token Offer Africa
Read More Read Less

Quick notes

Tokenomics

Token Info

Available tokens: 75% Price: 0.0045 ETH=1 BESS Soft Cap: 50.000 ETH Hard Cap: 270.000 Buy with: ETH, BTC, USD, EUR, ect Platform: Ethereum Location: United Kingdom Restricted: no

Other Info

MVP/Prototype: Yes Escrow: No Category: Blockchain Infrastructure

User ratings

Rate the Profit Potential

What problem does Bess Coin ICO solve? (or: what human need does it satisfy?) and how exactly does it do so?

BESS Coin ICO – Coin Mining

Problem

Large amounts of electricity are needed to power the computers that produce cryptocoins.

For example, one in many, Iceland is expected to use more "mining" for virtual currencies this year than it needs to power its own needs.

Solving Problems

The High disruptive performance technology BESS Power Plant (BESS Kraftwerk™) plus Blockchain is decentralization of power generation and data storage with simultaneous integration of Renewable Energy Sources RES.

BESS power plants are equipped with the Blockchain technology decentralized transaction technologies for the organization of Energy systems such as transmission, measurement, billing, BESS Coin mining.

The blockchain technology requires a constantly expandable for transactions List of datasets that are available with the help of BESS Industrial computers, redundant and graphic cards like Radeon RX Vega56 with Hashrate von 30-45Mh/s.

BESS Power Plants are designed to participate in the European reserve power market. More than 500 Extensive free locations on the reserve power market in DEU are available.

BESS Power Plants found the net only power in abundance. The costs of this Energy for the mining is kWh 2,5 to 3,0 Cent EUR.

So mining with BESS Power Plants will be Industry Mining with High Performance and and low cost.

Another advantage for mining with BESS Kraftwerk’s, the power from the batteries is DC and does not have to be converted from AC to DC, this further reduces energy costs.

Economic

The participation in the BESS Coin ICO Mining is achieved with a partial ownership (disc from 200 EUR) on a BESS power plant + Blockchain technology.

BESS power plants participate with part of their output, 70% of the reserve power market, the remaining 30% are used for the Blockchain.

The profits generated are used to create new BESS power plants.

According to the current outlook for the reserve power market, participation will double in total every 17 months, which is 47% more in BESS Coins a year.

BESS coins are backed by BESS power plants and correspond to 1 BES = 1 EUR at the beginning of the transactions.

Participation in mining, the mining of new BESS Coins, can generate high profits in the near future, should many participants opt for this form.

The forecasts that the ether will overtake Bitcoin are good as soon as some of the projected BESS power plants go into operation.

The BESS Coin is tied to the ETHER Coin, in addition to the linear increase in value of the BESS Coins of about 47% per year; the BESS Coin could increase tenfold in the next 5 years, because the value of the BES will be the addition of new Blockchain’s with low energy costs measured.

The first project with economic calculation can be downloaded here: https://www.bess-coin-mining.com/#roadmap

How is the idea monetized? How do the token holders profit?

Every 17 months the token is doubled: see project 40 MW - economic calculation https://www.bess-coin-mining.com/index.php#roadmap

Here you can write any other relevant description of Bess Coin ICO if needed (optional)

BESS Coin ICO – Coin Mining

Problem

Large amounts of electricity are needed to power the computers that produce cryptocoins.

For example, one in many, Iceland is expected to use more "mining" for virtual currencies this year than it needs to power its own needs.

Solving

High disruptive performance technology BESS Power Plant (BESS Kraftwerk™) plus Blockchain is decentralization of power generation and data storage with simultaneous integration of Renewable Energy Sources RES.

BESS power plants are equipped with the Blockchain technology decentralized transaction technologies for the organization of Energy systems such as transmission, measurement, billing, BESS Coin mining.

The blockchain technology requires a constantly expandable for transactions List of datasets that are available with the help of BESS Industrial computers, redundant and and graphic cards like Radeon RX Vega56 with Hashrate von 30-45Mh/s.

BESS Power Plants are designed to participate in the European reserve power market. More than 500 Extensive free locations on the reserve power market in DEU are available.

BESS Power Plants found the net only power in abundance. The costs of this Energy for the mining is kWh 2,5 to 3,0 Cent EUR.

So mining with BESS Power Plants will be Industry Mining with High Performance and and low cost.

Another advantage for mining with BESS Kraftwerk’s, the power from the batteries is DC and does not have to be converted from AC to DC, this further reduces energy costs.

Economic

The participation in the BESS Coin ICO Mining is achieved with a partial ownership (disc from 200 EUR) on a BESS power plant + Blockchain technology.

BESS power plants participate with part of their output, 70% of the reserve power market, the remaining 30% are used for the Blockchain.

The profits generated are used to create new BESS power plants.

According to the current outlook for the reserve power market, participation will double in total every 17 months, which is 47% more in BESS Coins a year.

BESS coins are backed by BESS power plants and correspond to 1 BES = 1 EUR at the beginning of the transactions.

Participation in mining, the mining of new BESS Coins, can generate high profits in the near future, should many participants opt for this form.

The forecasts that the ether will overtake Bitcoin are good as soon as some of the projected BESS power plants go into operation.

The BESS Coin is tied to the ETHER Coin, in addition to the linear increase in value of the BESS Coins of about 47% per year; the BESS Coin could increase tenfold in the next 5 years, because the value of the BES will be the addition of new Blockchain’s with low energy costs measured.

The first project with economic calculation can be downloaded here: https://www.bess-coin-mining.com/#roadmap

BESS power plant in combination with solar power is the most cost-effective power source, because these technical units have no moving, wear-prone parts.

Loading ratings...

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question
Loading questions and answers...

ICO Champs investors rating

Overall Rating

 
N/A

Hype

N/A

Profit Potential

N/A

Risk

N/A